Comments from our clients
"I am very happy with the care CanCare is providing me both physically and mentally."
"CanCare is a great help to human beings."
"As a client, I am treated with care and respect."
Why Choose CanCare Health Services
CanCare Health Services is accredited, dependable, accountable, flexible and above all, we care about your personal needs. We allow you to direct your services and tell us what you need and our prices are based on the services you request. Our goal is to offer guidance and support as requested by you.
Our experience and services are provided throughout Southern Ontario including Hamilton, the Greater Toronto Area and North York for over 30 years. We are a provider of contracted services of the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our services are available 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Our clients are satisfied!
Below is some of the information gathered from our client satisfaction survey results.
- Over 97% of our clients state that they feel safe with a CanCare worker in their home.
- Over 98% of our clients state that their CanCare worker is competent in his or her skills.
- Over 98% of our clients state that they would refer a friend or family member for service from CanCare.
Benefits of in-home care
- Independent living in your own home, no need to move to receive dependable help. You direct your own care and service.
- Significant cost savings over living in a facility like a retirement home or nursing home.
- Significant improvement in quality of life by remaining in your own home.
- Research has proven that people who receive support services (help like ours) in their homes spend less time in hospital.
- Research has proven that adding a monthly nursing visit or phone call to these support services adds other benefits, for example, improvement in mental functioning.
- You will have one of our supervisors assigned to ensure you are receiving our highest quality of service. All of our supervisors are nurses and they will complete a full assessment, free of charge, at the start of your service and regularly monitor your progress and satisfaction.
- Respite, or relief for caregivers.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones knowing that you and they can count on our help and guidance.
- Provision of information about available resources in your community, allow us to share our expertise with you.